I got my camera back yesterday. Thanks Jen.
Here are a couple of pictuers of some of the dyeing we did over the weekend. I had not done much discharging with bleach before so that is where I learned the most. There was a soft plastict toy gekko lying around and someone had the bright idea of using it as a stamp. It worked so well! Everyone went home with a gekko bleached on dark fabric, surrounded by leaves also used as stamps. The effect was beautiful. You can see one on the black fabric on the lower left rung.
Katherine discovered that if you fold fabric as for tie dyeing but dip half in bleach you also get an interesting effect. There is a particularly nice one on the left side in the middle.
I will be doing more bleaching if it ever stops raining around here.