Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fabrics

I had several JoAnn's coupons that expired yesterday so it made  sense to make the trip to Grand Forks for more fabrics that I don't really need. However I did need new rotary blades so that makes the whole trip worth while doesn't it? I love the blue daisy fabric and got the green, yellow and blue to match it. I got three yards of black because I am out of black and find I use a lot of it. The black and white fat quarters are for an eventual black and white quilt.
I think it's time to get in gear and finish the quilt I'm working on so I can start something new with these gorgeous fabrics...

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great finds! I'd love to do something on a black & white theme someday - it's one of those things that seem to be permanently on my 'want-to-do' list.

MyCretanlife said...

I like your daisy fabric too. Do we need an excuse to buy new fabric? It would have been a waste to travel to the store and only come home with a few blades.

Meggie said...

I love the Daisies, reminds me of a frock I made for my Grand daughter- we both loved it. More fabric is always soooo gooood.

Unknown said...

Grand forks is a great city for me, sunshine, mountains, terrific restaurants, wonderful jewelry, funky clothing and friendly people. Visas is subject to permission of an immigration official at the time of actual entry. A great place for crafters. I actually found myself walking around with a smile on my face and noticed that many others were doing the same.

Myra said...

Oooo... a yummy bunch of goodies! Wonderful Joyce! Worth the trip!