Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006


I got another block done after I posted my blog yesterday. That one had stippling in the back so it took an hour instead of a day. Today I did two more and started a third. Just as I was thinking I was getting too tired, I looked on the back and one corner had curled up and was quilted that way so I quit and will have to start tomorrow with some ripping out. Not the best way to start, but I am just too tired today.














This is how it looks before the ends are sewn in. The best advice I got about that is using a self threading needle. Cuts the time in half because I can hardly see the eye to start with and with the self therading ones you can sew in two or three threads together. This is the one that unfortunately needs to have three or four lines ripped out. Ces't la vie.

No comments: