Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006


We didn't go to town today as planned, so, since I couldn't work on Summer's quilt until I get another batt, I started on Ariana's.

It is called Pieced Tulips.I thought it was appropriate that they both had tulips. It also uses up a lot of small pieces. When I was done a couple of the squares I realized it is almost the same block as Sandy and Christine's but it looks different partly because it's called a tulip so you see a tulip. You can see theirs on my second entry on my October 2005 blog.

I am not sure about the squares on the sashing. I might make those triangles or nine patch blocks. Also the blue is a bit too intense but they are only set there to see how they will look. Maybe I will just use the darker colors from each block.

No comments: