Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Much Better


I finished the second quilt on the new frame and did much, much better this time. I learned that you have to spend more time loading it properly than in the actual quilting. I used the waves panto that came with the frame. At first I had a bit of trouble with the speed control but when I lowered the speed on the machine I had no more problems. I have the binding sewn on, but not hand sewn down. I used left over binding that I have been saving from other projects, perfect for a scappy quilt.

8 comments:

Libby said...

Looks great . . . I can see you are going to have a lot of fun *s*

atet said...

Oooh -- looks good! What fun!

Katie said...

Quilting looking good. They actually had information about all the cold temps in Canada on the news here in FL tonight. Very unusual. Keep warm as best you can!

Zegi said...

Lovely waves! Is the front posted elsewhere?

Judy said...

Very nice!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

yep, loading the quilt can sometimes be tedious, but, I learned as well, it's worth the time and effort.

Your quilting looks nice and even all over-I think that's the goal.

Clare said...

They say practice makes perfect but I don't think you need to :-)Lovely scrappy quilt - the polka dots on black is gorgeous.

Pam said...

It does look very good and even Joyce... Well done!!