Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time Flies


How time flies when you are having fun! We have only four more days here and then we head back to Sydney. One day there and then we're off to Hong Kong and China for two weeks. This picture was taken on our daily walk along the beach. I'll miss that when we are back on the lone prairie.
While we are in China we will be offline because we won't be able to charge up the laptop since they have different power over there and I don't want to take a chance on frying my computer. I am using the one Carmel has while we are here but I doubt that she would appreciate me absconding with her transformer.

2 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Joyce you've had some magnificent weather to round out your days in Australia! And LOL at snakes - I've only ever seen one in the wild in my life - so you've seen more than me in the short time you've been in Australia :) And how fun that you got to see Cindi Lauper! Enjoy Honkers and China :)

Pam said...

I have enjoyed coming along on your trip with you Joyce - except for the snakes!!! Thanks for your posts.

Have a safe trip back to Canada.