Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yet Another Quiz

What Mythical Creature are you?
Your Result: Elf

Elves are skilled, intelligent craftsmen and warriors. An elf will devote his or her life to a certain trade, and thus become the best in the universe at what they do. Elves are commonly very quiet and reclusive, causing them to be shy. However shy, they are not naive and posess a great deal of knowlege and wisdom that seems to be inherited at birth. Elves are immortal, and very dedicated to nature. They walk in harmony with their surroundings, but are not wholely over emotional beings. Love is not thought of as deep or passionate for these creatures, but rather a pairing, or mating that is ultimately result in offspring.

Nymph
Siren
Vampire
Werewolf
What Mythical Creature are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Not sure how accurate this one is but I do like the immortal part!
I overdyed some of my connecting blocks but they came out much too orange. I rummaged in my stash a bit and found some more peach pieces so I'll use them and save the bright orange ones for another project.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I'm an elf, too *s*

Donna said...

too bad the over dyeing didn't work out -- but you've now got a few seed blocks for the next project :-)