Search This Blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Another Fungly Round


I decided that too much is never enough so here is the start of another round on the Fungly quilt.
This is another block from Collaborative Quilting. I had a couple of them in my parts drawer and they are really fast to make. I think it will need another busy round before another sashing in black and white. I might do another one from the same book, but a bit more consistent with the same background color on all of them. Or maybe not. Whatever else I do, the piano keys will be the last round before the narrow black and the binding. I think...

8 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

"Too much is never enough" -- that's one I'll be using for sure! Looks like you're having so much fun.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Every kid everywhere is going to want this one!

Andrea said...

It certainly is eye-catching ! Actually I love it. I was sorting out my fabrics yesterday as they were everywhere and every so often I'd come across one and think "fungly" to myself - lol ! I may yet take up this challenge.

Donna said...

for such a scrappy quilt it has a real sense of unity to it. Its turning out beautifully.

meggie said...

I must be a big kid at heart, because I want one!!

jacquie said...

i'm going to play fungly too when things settle down a bit...i actually have a box where i put ugly fabric. never thought there could be a use for it. it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Myra said...

Its looking great Joyce! Very colorful! 8-)
Is there a dent in your scrap bin?
Happy stitchings! 8-)

Katie said...

I really like how this is turning out and lots of fun too, huh?