Search This Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

The Daily Cuff


I can't seem to stop. The burgundy ones are made from a scrap of fabric that has a sort of pleated effect that really looks nice on a cuff.
Yesterday I had the family over for a Halloween/Thanksgiving feast, since we were away on Thanksgiving. We ate until we were stuffed. Some of the girls and I spent time in the studio making cuffs. They are a fun project to do with kids because they are quickly finished. Perfect for a short visit.

6 comments:

Kay said...

These are nice. I like the burgundy fabric.

Wanda said...

ha ha I think they are wonderful! there must be something you haven't done yet and your "addition" to cuffs won't be gone until you've done whatever it is that you need to do!! ha ha ha Or else that's just a bunch of crap and you find them fun and easy and just simply LIKE doing them!!!

Lily Mulholland said...

Glad you had a lovely day/night with family. Eating till you're stuffed is something you can only do once or twice a year methinks! I love the burgundy fabric - you're right it works really well. My fave of the three is the one in the middle - very Halloween!

Libby Fife said...

Those cuffs are very handsome. Very restrained:)

Marla said...

Love the cuffs. Been wanting to do some similar but just haven't. I enjoy living vicariously through you!

Myra said...

It is great to do something crafty with the girls... Good bonding time... 8-)