Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Good Thrifting Day


These two costumes will fit a little girl of about 10 or so. At $3 each I couldn't resist them even though there is nobody here of that size. I particularly like the one with the green skirt. The bead ornament at the neckline is beautiful.



I always check the cookbook section and this time I found this vegetarian cookbook in mint condition. It's not like I need any more cookbooks but with the garden starting to produce, I'm sure I'll find a few good recipes in this one.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Oooooo... That bead work piece is wonderful Joyce! Dresses for great granddaughters one day maybe!?! 8-)

Sandra Henderson said...

You are so lucky! what a great thrifter you are!!!
You know, you could resell things like this!!!
Oh what treasures! lovely.

Meggie said...

Our Son & I love Vegetarian food!! He makes the most delicious Lentil Salad!