Search This Blog

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Quilt Show II


I went back to the quilt show yesterday and this time I got some photos. This wall hanging was small but interesting because the flowers are 3D.


Here is a close up of the flowers. Very small and perfectly done.


This one seemed a perfect way to showcase some gorgeous Asian fabrics.


The transition between colors on this one was absolutely perfect.


This is a double sided T shirt quilt made for a Harley fanatic. I know a few people who would love this one!




The show ends today but I probably won't go back again. I usually go on Sunday to pick up my quilts and hopefully, the prize from the silent auction. This year I have no quilts in the show and I have never won at the auction so I'll just stay home with my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

greelyrita said...

I took not a single pic at my quilt show this year. I always come away over-stimulated. There's a love/hate thing going on with these shows. I mean, it's not like there's any shortage of ideas or inspiration if one needs it, right?

Myra said...

I really liked that one with the flowers! I think the flowers were made with one of those flower shaped yo-yo makers...

The quilt with the Asian prints is a great pattern to showcase all kinds of fat-quarter bundles and such... Really liked that one too!!

The transition quilt is one that my friend Phyllis and I hope to make. She bought the book for it... "Radiant Sunshine & Shadow", by Helen Frost and Catherine Skow...

There were so many wonderful quilts at the show!!! 8-)

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family Joyce!