Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012


I bought a huge piece of backing fabric for the big scrap quilt because I didn't want any seams on the back. I got it all squared off and then hung it over the quilting frame to check that it was large enough. Wouldn't you know it. It's about three inches too short!


I haven't decided whether I'll buy a different, bigger backing or add a colored strip somewhere in the middle of this one. I would  have to go back to Mayville, ND to get more of the same fabric. Hmmm...maybe that's not such a bad idea. 

Another oops  is the big dusty footprint on the black fabric. I just swept out the studio this morning too. Go figure.

1 comment:

Purple Pam said...

Your big scrap quilt is so colorful. I like it a lot. I like scrap quilts, and yours is really full of wonderful scraps.