Search This Blog

Saturday, March 09, 2013





I bought a new Kindle yesterday because I broke the screen on my old one while I was in Australia. Hint: don't just toss it onto the bed and forget it's there. You might lean your elbow on it. Not good.
Anyway,  I bought a Kindle Paperwhite which is a bit smaller than the original one I broke. This one has a touch screen so there is no keyboard at the bottom. The screen is the same size though so that's good. It also has a light built into the screen, also a plus. The best part about it is that it's very light and small enough to fit into almost any purse.  Since it's smaller than my old one, I had to make a new case for it. I love this fabric  but didn't have much of it so what better use than for something that I use regularly and can enjoy looking at often. This is the sixth case I've made so it didn't take me long this time.

No comments: