Saturday, August 05, 2006
I have the binding sewn on the most recent scrap quilt. I decided to call it Flower Boxes because the fabric is flowered. I have to hand sew the binding down. I made the binding out of lengths of the fabrics used on the front of the quilt. I didn't have enough of any one piece. I'll see how I like it once it is all sewn down.
This was a very easy pattren to put together and I really like the way it looks now that it is done. It is all scrap fabric from the burgundy one I did, except for the dark blue around the edges. That one was given to me and the backing I bought for a dollar a yard at a craft sale, where they were selling left over craft supplies. It's nice to make something from left-overs and have it turn out that you actually like it.