Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Problem Solved


I thought I could go into a quilt store just to accompany a friend and emerge without buying anything. Apparently not.


I may have solved my foot pedal slippage problem. I put my old Yoga mat under the table. So far the pedal hasn't budged. The mat does show every bit of dust though. I may have to clean more often.

I am thinking of getting a proper sewing cabinet. I can chose from Koala, Horne of America or Sylvia, in descending order of price.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these brands?

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Hi Joyce, I'm just catching up on your blog. Congratulations on your show!
I have both Horn and Koala cabinets. The Horn cabinets are 35 years old and in the last few years some of the veneer has started cracking. Pretty good life for them and very sturdy. Then 7 years ago I got the big Koala cabinet and I'm very happy with it. I have never heard of that last brand.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can't help you regarding your sewing cabinet question, however I do have to tell you that I laughed when you said you thought you could go to a quilt store without succumbing. Nope - none of us have that kind of willpower!