Search This Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Here are some photos from the quilt show in Morden today. Cherie's quilt is beside a very nice log cabin.


Java Jitters got some positive comments. I wish I'd had time to block it. Fortunately there were other wavy quilts so I didn't feel too bad.

The lasts two are of Micha with her quilt. In the one with Summer's quilt she was trying to get out of the photo but I caught her anyway. She was proud to have her quilt on show but was hoping it wouldn't get into the raffle accidentally.


3 comments:

dot said...

Very nice. It is fun to enter your quilts into shows. I wouldn't want my quilt to accidently get into the raffle either.

Joyce said...

This is just a "show and tell" type of thing. No evaluation or anything. Just as well because technically I am far from some of those ladies. I enjoy working with the colors more than anything. That's why dyeing is so much fun. Now that the weather is nice I want to do some more.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Micha looks sooo cute and proud of her quilt, which looks wonderful as well.

Thanks for the positive remarks on the possible book. I've got to keep the focus narrow - to provide techniques that can't be found anywhere else. Maybe the sequel :)