Search This Blog

Saturday, May 20, 2006


Here we go again with more Wonky Letters. This time they are lower case and I am totally winging it but it's fun. These are for my Australian grandsons, aka The Boys of Noise. I will also put their names and a quote from their Mum. Their names are True and Reve (which means Dream in French) and her quote is "Dream come True". I like it because it includes both their names. And of course, they are a dream come true.
I'm not sure how I will arrange them, but Boys of Noise and Dream come True have basically the same number of letters and spaces. I can either make a long narrow wall hanging by separating The Boys from Of Noise or I can make it wider by putting them in one line and filling out the line with the boys' names with stars or asterisks. I will see how it looks on the design board when I get the letters done.

3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Whee, glad you're having fun winging it. I try to tell people it's not that hard.

I love your idea for this quilt. Course it helps that the boys names are so fabulous.

Lily Mulholland said...

They are most unusual names for Aussie boys! They sound very inspired. I love the 'Dreams come True'. Gorgeous.

Joyce said...

My daughter is Canadian married to an unusal (wonderful) Aussie.