Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Creative Kids


Summer and Ariana had a creative morning in the studio while I was making tomato sauce in the kitchen. Ariana's jeans were too short so they cut them off and made bags from the cut of parts. I thought it was very creative re-cycling.
The arrangement for the Wonky Log Cabin came from Deb at Cold Feet Quilter who commented that if I would turn the corner blocks I would get a star pattern. Great idea and I love that arrangement. Thanks Deb!

4 comments:

Darcie said...

Adorable! Oh...and the bags are darling too! Sounds like they're enjoying their Gram and her studio.

Do I see Summer's pillow in the background!?!

quiltpixie said...

what a great form of "reuse". And the embellishing whe's done is great!

Cynthia said...

What clever girls. The bags look great.

Lucy said...

What a beautifull girls!! and so clever with the worn out short. Very creative