Search This Blog
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Today I went from this,
What a difference! I don't need to put on a lot of pressure and then cut missed threads with the scissors. I need a new ruler too but they didn't have the one I want. There was a 40% off sale at Fabricland so I got a good deal.
Here is the latest chicken with a different head. I think it looks much better. I am going to put it on at an angle to give it some movement. This time, for the comb, I made a lined piece and sewed it to the top of the head. It is not sewn down to the background. I like the look of it that way. The head looks a tiny bit big for the body but I am hoping when it's sewn in and at an angle it will look a bit smaller. Or maybe it's just a very intelligent chicken. An egghead, if you will.
And finally, all the chickens so far up on the design wall. They haven't laid any eggs yet. Maybe they are waiting for the rooster.