Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

I received this cute little book in the mail yesterday. It would be impossible to read it without smiling. The first half consists of pictures of "little wonders" with a one line poem on the facing page. For example, facing the Double Dove Bowl is "A Brief Blissful Moment".
The second half of the book is a workshop for making each of the whimsical little creatures.
I have not done any felting so the detailed instructions and pictures are very helpful. Probably even more useful would be the page titled First-time Feltmaking SOS.
Among my favorite projects are the Fluffy Kitten and the Whispering Rabbits Ring Holder. The Winking Cat Tea Cozy also caught my eye. I haven't tried any of the projects yet because I don't have any wool rovings but I can see some in my near future.
Toyoko Sugiwaka was born in Japan and now lives in Australia.

No comments: