Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Cleaning Up


Yesterday I spent a lot of time cleaning the studio. I still haven't re-organized my fabric and notions but decided that would have to wait for another day. The cuffs above are a bit plainer. Some boys have shown some interest so I thought I'd do some that are a bit more masculine. Not sure that I succeeded though. I love embellishments too much.


These are winter/Christmas themed ones. If I have a sale in November people might be interested in these. It's hard to think of winter right now. We had a huge thunder storm last night and lots of rain.

2 comments:

Cher said...

ninety something here today, so winter is really hard to imagine, but I know how quickly time flies!
the cuffs continue to look great

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Boys and bow & arrows go together, so a cuff would be perfect for boys! Cheers! Evelyn