Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

None of the Above


None of the borders really did it for me so I snow dyed another piece of fabric and used it. I like it better than any of the other choices. Also all the fabric is now hand dyed.
Now I want to do some stenciling on the blue sashing to soften the grid look. I will probably use the moon and stars stencils again. Another option would be some sort of Yoga images because this will probably be used for relaxing under at the end of Yoga classes. Any brilliant ideas out there?

5 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Isn't it amazing how much difference using different borders can make.
I think paler rather than darker for the stencilling would look good, but not sure if it would show up enough.

Gayle said...

Oh, I love this...it looks like it is floating...excellent choice with the snow-dyed fabric.

Vicki W said...

That was a great choice!

Darcie said...

How fun! Yoga in the morning, with this quilt?! A great start to every day!

Hmm...I always love hearing the names of Yoga poses. Freehand script stitching?

Myra said...

Yup! That definitely does it!!! Love the look Joyce! Good choice!!! 8-)