Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

New Starts


I am working on two quilts  right now not counting the one that is on the quilting frame and the one that is lined up waiting for the frame.  This one is a rail fence that I'm  working on with my friend Brenda. She's getting some sewing and pressing lessons at the same time. It's going to be a beauty.


This is a Hunter's Star using the Rapid Fire Hunter's Star ruler.  It fits together so perfectly using that ruler and much of it is chain pieced so it goes really fast.

I just heard from the gallery that more people are asking about word quilts so I may have to start a new one of those. I could probably sell more of the BREATHE banners too but I'm not sure how many of those I want to make.

1 comment:

Frances Arnold said...

Thanks for mentioning the Hunter's star ruler. I have always wanted to make a Hunter Star Quilt but didn't want to have to deal with all of the fiddly bits. This looks like it will simplify things greatly!!!