Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beta Blogger


I finally bit the bullet and made the change to Beta, mainly because I couldn't leave comments on any blog that had changed. After several witty and wise comments disappeared into the ether, I decided that I had no choice. So far there have been no problems. I haven't logged out and back in so who knows what awaits.

Yesterday we went thrift shopping and I found these odd little scissors for $1 each. There were two more which I didn't buy. I am now wondering why. Maybe because I already have 6 pairs that work just fine. I couldn't find any cloth to try them on. I didn't think the ladies in charge would appreciate my trying them out on some of the clothes that were hanging nearby. When I got them home I tried them and found that they are nice and sharp. What will I use them for? Good question, but I am sure they will find a use eventually.

The beautiful frost is all gone now but the sun is shining so it's a fair exchange.

3 comments:

Libby said...

I'm sure the scissors have a very useful and specific purpose, but I think they just look great and would be fun to have.

Paula, the quilter said...

Deadheading flowers in the garden?

Cynthia said...

i like the look of the scissors.