Search This Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

No Pictures

Today the camera batteries don't seem to want to charge so no pictures.
I have started quilting the ninepatch quilt but that is not very interesting to look at and I still haven't decided what to do with the butterfly quilt so really there are no photo-ops anyway.
Blogger is getting more and more eager for us to change over so I suppose soon we will have no choice. I hate changing anything on the computer because all too often there are problems. I think I will save every thing on CD before I start if that is possible.
Today it's snowing lightly and would be perfect for a walk with Simba but I saw two truckloads of hunters so I guess hunting season is still on. I thought it would be over by the end of November but I guess it is the end of this week. Sorry Simba, no walk again today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was amazed at how easy the transfer to beta blogger was.... I've hardly noticed a difference.

Texan said...

I am holding out on switching over to beta blogger too... :O)..I am sure you are right though, at some point we will have to! :O)...