Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Grey Cup

Today is Grey Cup Day and although I am not into football, we are having lots of family over to watch it so no quilting today.
Instead I found out my fairy name.

Your fairy is called Tangle Rainbowshimmer
She is a fortune bringer.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.


Not sure if the first name refers to my normal hairdo or not. The multicoloured part certainly fits well enough.

5 comments:

May Britt said...

And my fairy name is Columbine Goblinshimmer. Cute!!

Kate North said...

I'm so not into football that I never even heard of Grey Cup Day...

carmel said...

Your fairy is called Thorn Goblinshimmer
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Looks like I'm directly related to May and via the Shimmer in my name, I'm related to you, Mum, unless Shimmer refers to the females (as in Dottir in Swedish...?) Hmmm...
Why Thorn? Why Goblin? lol at least I bring riches and wealth...lol!
xo
carm

meggie said...

Don't even mention the word football...
I will have to go & do the fairy thingy.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Too funny! Guess I need to do my fairy name....