Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2022

I’m Back!

 After many years of neglect, I have been re-visiting my blog and decided that the new year 2022 might be a good time to get back into it. There has been a lot of water under the bridge since my last post, including moving, grandchildren getting married and three great grandchildren.

Of course, one thing that hasn’t changed is the quilting.  I’m almost finished the second quilt from this pattern.  It’s a great way to use up scraps and a lot of time.


This is kind of a test run. I’ll be adding lots more pictures of what I’ve been up to later but for now this little teaser will have to do.


3 comments:

LJJ said...

TRYING

LJJ said...

Greattosee. Lookingforwardtoit.

Jeanne said...

Hi! I'm thinking about a curve quilt, so your project is great inspiration for me :)