Search This Blog

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Done, Done and Done



I've spent the last couple of days finishing things. I quilted the pear that I made from a pattern in my Art Quilt Workbook. It's quite small and may end up being a hot pad for the table.


This one is also quite small, only 10" x 17".



I put triangles on all the corners so it can be hung either way.


I also quilted and backed the second rose one that I did quite some time ago.



I sewed rings on this one instead of a hanging sleeve. It's also small, 10" x 13".

I also have one more that I have sewn the binding on but it's not stitched down yet so I can't call it finished.

7 comments:

Janet said...

Nice finishes. My favorite is the pear even as small as it is.

MyCretanlife said...

They are all very nice but Ilove the pear one best.

Lynda said...

These are all so beautiful and I love seeing them finished. The triangle corners are a great idea, aren't they.

Brenda said...

I love three dones in a row. I like the pear the best. I have many finishes to go here -- I may take you up soon on the offer to stitch a quilt top or two at your studio.

Vicki W said...

Finishing projects is such a great feeling. Three of them is a major victory!

Chris Daly said...

your pear turned out beautifully. Isn't this book great?

Clare said...

Love the pear. It looks like a painting.