Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Things went pretty well this morning. Now I have four blocks finished and one placed on the design board ready to sew together.

I was short four of the patterned and yellow triangle squares so I thought I would do a bunch of them because they are so fussy and require a lot of measuring and ironing. Better to do lots at once I thought. It would have been a really good idea if I had checked that the pieces of fabric were right sides together before I sewed and cut them. I didn't, and now I have about a dozen triangle squares to rip apart and re-sew, being careful all the while that I don't stretch the bias seam. Time for a break!

No comments: