Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Here it is, decision time again. It seems to me that quilting is more about making decisions than anything else. I changed the sashing to dark blue and I think it sets off the blocks better. I love the multicolored strips on the inner border. Now what color to make the outer border? I think the binding will be the same dark blue if I have enough. It is just a bit left over from Free's quilt so it's a bit iffy and I doubt if I can get any more. If I don't have enought dark blue, I think the dark pink would be all right since I am planning to back it with that. If I go with the dark pink border, I could still bind it with the same color. I don't usually do that, but it might look all right. Also,I still have the option of the light pink sashing but a bit narrower. Too many options.

No comments: