Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006


We didn't go to town today as planned, so, since I couldn't work on Summer's quilt until I get another batt, I started on Ariana's.

It is called Pieced Tulips.I thought it was appropriate that they both had tulips. It also uses up a lot of small pieces. When I was done a couple of the squares I realized it is almost the same block as Sandy and Christine's but it looks different partly because it's called a tulip so you see a tulip. You can see theirs on my second entry on my October 2005 blog.

I am not sure about the squares on the sashing. I might make those triangles or nine patch blocks. Also the blue is a bit too intense but they are only set there to see how they will look. Maybe I will just use the darker colors from each block.

2 comments:

sacha said...

I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!! lol anna

dirtylittleslurry said...

that quilt is looking great too! the pink is really fun and it makes all the other colours pop out... lucky girls!!