Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Firally I undid all the quilting from yesterday and pulled the whole thing apart. I now have it re-assembled and pinned. The spray glue was still abit tacky so I hope that will help hold it in place. I haven't started quilting again yet but hopefully tomorrow. So far the spray glue has doubled the work instead of halfing it. I still have lots left so I may use it up on wall hangings. I don't think I will use it on a full sized quilt again any time soon, though.
Speaking of wall hangings, I have started a new one. Maybe I'll be ready to post a picture tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Oh Joyce what a pain in the you know where! But good on you for being able to let go of all that hard work and start over on the quilting.

Hope it works out better the second time around.

Love the piano keys border - it really gives the pinks a bit of zing. Lovely :)

Dawn said...

Oh what a wonderful pink quilt. I'm so sorry to hear about having to take it all apart.

Leah S said...

Ack! That stinks that you had to undo all your hard work. Hope the second take is smoother! :)

Judy said...

Sorry about the typo on your name, didn't catch it before I hit publish. Great that your machine has a built in walking foot, that must be good. Mine is a huge contraption!

Sorry you had to pull out your stitches. I've never used the spray. Live and learn.

I don't have that big of a stash. I just started collecting about a year agoa nd I go buy about $40 worth of one color or one group in 1/3 yd pieces. It's fun!