Thursday, October 30, 2008
I finished quilting the dragon this morning and made the binding. This time I remembered to label it on one of the borders. The first black border has all the information quilted right into it. I just have to cross the t on Manitoba. I'll do that with my regular machine because I forgot to go back and cross the t's and dot the i's while it was loaded on the frame.
The other K quilt is all pieced together and awaiting inspiration on the borders. I'm going to look for black and gold fabric or else stamp some with gold fabric paint. I have decided against the braid because I want to be sure it's completely washable and the braid could shrink a lot. It would also be a bit of a problem where the ends join.