Search This Blog

Monday, December 06, 2010

Another Start


I am still practising away at my embroidery. I did these ones in Christmas colors. I'm still not sure what I'll do with them. Maybe they need a bit of lace around them to become table mats or something like that. They are fairly small.


I needed something easy to work on while stopping and starting to tend to the embroidery machine so I started this one using some of my huge stash of hand dyed fabrics. Some blocks are embellished with paint sticks and a couple have batik stars.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Boy! You are sure giving that new machine of yours a work out hey!!! Good for you Joyce!! Your embroideries are looking great! 8-)

Ooooo... Love the look of what you are doing there!!! That B&W with your hand dyes is looking really good!!!

Magpie Sue said...

Oooo, that "easy" quilt is going to be beautiful!

Quiltgal said...

Your Embroidery would have looked pretty on the edge of a pillow case.