Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Putting It All Together


I have started to assemble the blocks that I have made so far. It's very interesting because none of them are square. I could have trimmed them to be all the same size and square but I'm hoping this will be a bit more interesting.It's certainly more challenging! The second and third rows down from the top are mostly put together. Right now I'm wondering if it looks balanced or heavy on the left side. I'll probably put some kind of plain (ish) border around it and then see if it looks finished or if it needs something else.

4 comments:

Gayle said...

This is turning out great! Love it!!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The left side is fine, maybe a little heavy on top? I like your squares!

Debra Dixon said...

I love this composition too. You could just flip it upside down and that would take care of the top heavy top. It would be on the bottom!

Myra said...

Very creative Joyce! Turning into a work of art! 8-)