Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Rosies


I am getting better at making these things. The yellow and pink one is the latest. The white and yellow one that I made yesterday had to go into the parts drawer. It disappeared on the white background.
It is much more difficult to arrange things when circles are involved. I want to make a lot more spirals but I need to get some more fusible web first. If you look closely, you will see that it has a white background and some of the rays will stick out from the edge. I need to get some gray or beige flannel for my design wall so that white will show up. It's probably not going to happen any time soon though. I'm too busy making these little wall hangings.

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Your rosies are so kewl Joyce. Keep at it and have fun playing with them.

BTW, where did you go for Dim Sum the other day??

Vicki W said...

VERY cool!

jovaliquilts said...

I love the rosies! This one is just so much FUN. Delightful!