Judy at Judy in the Dyes has tagged me to tell seven things about myself that you don't already know. I guess family members who read this can just ignore it because these seven things are probably no surprise.
1. I am deathly afraid of heights. I stayed at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower when everyone else went up. When I went up to the top of the Gaudi cathedral in Barcelona I thought I'd have a heart attack. I've been that way all my life.
2. I haven't been to a hairdresser for probably thirty years. That would explain the long gray hair!
3. I can't remember numbers, especially prices. I can remember book and movie plots in detail though.
4. I love to read maps. When we travel I always have a map on my knee and check it regularly.
5. I like to tell stories. I used to tell my kids a new original bedtime story every night. We had the same characters doing different things every night. Too bad I never wrote any of them down.
6. I like to draw, although I'm not very good at it. I used to illlustrate stories for the kids as I was telling them, adding things as the story progressed. They never criticized the drawing no matter how strange it turned out.
7. I'm a sucker for gadgets. One look in my kitchen drawers or sewing room would tell you that.
Whew! That was not easy. I'm tagging Meg, Clare, Anne, Dawn,Norma,Debbi,Donna,and Lily.