Sunday, December 14, 2008
I have started a complex table runner and even in the photo there are a couple of mistakes that will be ripped out. The original is in Christmas fabrics but I decided to use something less seasonal. It is quite complicated following the pattern when you change the colors. I am going to change the orange for more of the dark blue. On the original, the fabrics were more related in color. I think it's too chaotic now, considering that the pattern is quite precise.
I finished piecing the Wickedly Easy quilt. I debated about a solid border but decided to go with the pattern on this one. I need to get more batting before I can finish it. I'll make the backing from stash though. I still have enough scraps for several dozen more scrap quilts.