Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back to Business




I am temporarily over my chicken fetish and back to the nine patches. I have sewn some together and have more placed on the design wall to see what I need to make. I love trying different color combinations and I want to try to get a graduation from blue to pink and red or dark to light. I have to decide about the sashing but I am thinking of making it all the same so there is some cohesion. The other option is to make the sashing part of the gradation. I'll try both when I have more blocks made.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Those are nice blocks. And squares and rectangles like I like.

Texan said...

Yes, picking the colors, *G* I posted on that myself today! :O)... Your choices are looking good!

Lois R. said...

I'm anxious to see the process unfold...

quiltpixie said...

so many options, so little time....