Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Studio Pictures




As requested, here are a few studio pictures. The wall hangings, unfortunately, are not mine. The two on the same wall are by Alison Williams of Australia and the other one is by Travis Hamm of Winnipeg. Take a good look because the studio will not look like that for long after today. We had about 30 people drop by yesterday and last year Sunday was our big day so we are anticipating a lot of people soon.
And Lily, yes, Sky and Free are twins. They are 14 and Summer is 13. They moved into their house yesterday so it's a bit too quiet and empty here today.

7 comments:

quiltpixie said...

I'm so sorry I was unable to get down and see you and your studio. My health just wasn't up to making the trip :-( Maybe next year :-)

Hedgehog said...

What a lovely work space and so many beautiful quilts on display!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Ooh, marvelous studio, and inspiring quilts on the wall. Love your wonky log cabin.

Cynthia said...

Such a big studio. Mine is such a tiny room but i'm glad that i have a room i can call my own

Lily Mulholland said...

Joyce oh wow - no wonder so much creative work happens in such a warm, inviting and large fun space!

I have gorgeous twin nephews - they're only 12 months old though. Your grandsons are just gorgeous too!

Even though it's now quiet at your place, I doubt it'll last long!

Tazzie said...

Thank you for sharing your studio, I love the WIP's you have around the place, that Double Wedding Ring looks lovely!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Anonymous said...

Great studio! How big is your design wall and what is it made of? Getting one up in my studio is my next project.