Friday, April 18, 2008
Today we did some renovations on the bathroom. The floor needed replacing so we also changed the toilet and vanity. Thanks to son-in-law, Matt, the job went quickly and efficiently. We were ready for a week's work and all it took was two days. On Wednesday we removed the old linoleum and sub-floor. Today we (maybe I should actually be saying "they", but I did cook great meals and run errands) did the new floor and installed the fixtures. Now all we have to do is add the trimming. We decided to keep the old bathtub because we just replaced the tub surround a few years ago and it would have meant re-doing all that again.