Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Quilt Again


Today I finally got to spend some quality time in the sewing room. I finished the blocks, arranged them and after I took the photo I sewed half of them together. The comment was made that this quilt looks like pyjamas so I think the new name is the PJ Quilt. It seems appropriate that a quilt should look like pyjamas. Maybe I should make some PJ's to go with it.
I tried to arrange the blocks with the lighter ones in the middle but was only partly successful. Finally I just settled for not having like fabrics touch. Sometimes random is the best.

2 comments:

Diana said...

It's bright and cheerful--I think making pj's to go with it is a great idea!

jovaliquilts said...

It's a cute quilt, and I love the idea that it looks like PJ's. I think it looks noticeably lighter in the middle and darker towards the outside.