This is how far I have gotten on the ripping out. I make myself do a bit every day before I start the fun stuff. It's hard around the edges where I put leaves coming to a point, but the middle goes quite fast. Now I am wondering if anyone has a fast way of removing all the thread bits that are stuck to the quilt. I think the batting will be toast but hopefully I can re-use the backing.
I don't know if you can see the quilting on this one. There seems to be a bit of a glare. I am using a panto that came with the frame called Oak Leaves by Keryn Emerson. It really suits the fall colours on this quilt. I am about half done and am really hoping I can finish it without having to turn it. I am using thin cotton batting so it is not as bulky as it would be with a higher loft batting. Also the design is only about 3 inches wide so it doesn't need as much harp room as some designs.