Monday, September 08, 2008
Today I put the K quilt on the bed. I have decided to go with simple borders the way it looks now except I'll make the last black border wider so it will reach the bottom of the mattress. I'll get more experimental on the next one. The next big decision will be how to quilt the borders. The middle will be a simple meander because it's so busy that it won't show anyway. The samples I saw in the shop in Minneapolis had large feathers on the border. I'm not very good at feathers. What I'd really like is to quilt the dragon from the original fabric but I'm not sure if I am experienced enough on my quilting machine for that. It would look nice though.