Search This Blog

Friday, December 04, 2009

New Kitty Corner and Another Pillow


This afternoon I made another pillow. I'm not totally happy with this one. I love the stripy fabric but I only had a bit left that was cut on the bias for binding. It sort of ruffles and doesn't make really nice mitred corners but the color was so perfect that I went with it anyway.


I've started another Kitty Corner wall hanging. This one is going to be all winter with white fabric on the bottom to indicate snow. I love the swirly one. Who would have thought that fabric would look like snow! I have a red house with a neat black roof half done. I plan to make quite a few more so I'll have a village.

5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

This one is really fun -- that swirly fabric is wonderful!

Lynn Cohen said...

I like the top pillow very much and the village. Keep going!

Thimbleanna said...

Love your wonky houses Joyce. I've been making a few wonkies too and I love them!

Libby Fife said...

The white/black fabric for the snow was a really inspired choice. Good for you!

Gayle said...

Using black and whites for snow is such a great idea. :-)