Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Art Day (With Cooking)


Yesterday two of my friends and I had an art and cooking day. We made some cheese (not totally successful because we let the milk for the feta get too hot). Last time I was in China town I bought a soup mix that had all the instructions in Chinese. We decided to give it a try. This picture is the broth steeping. We had no idea what any of the ingredients were but it smelled great.


Add a few vegetables and voila, a tasty and (I hope) nutritious soup.
In the studio we played with stamps, paintsticks and stencils. I also did a bit of machine quilting on my latest quilt. Unfortunately, I left my camera in the house. It was a fun day.

2 comments:

Meggie said...

A day to play! What fun!

Joanne said...

The soup looks delicious, but the broth looks scary.
Sounds like a fun day though!