Friday, November 05, 2010
I went with Musical Mice. I liked Mouse Minuet but it seemed too formal for these mice. They are more Blues Mice, which, now that I think of it, would have been a good title too. I found the perfect musical fabric for the border at our LQS. I added a thin strip of gold ribbon, which looks silver in the photo for some reason, just inside the border. It's finished now and in the queue for the quilting machine.
Next I'm going to work on some Musical Cats that were on the same fabric. They are much bigger though so they won't be in houses. I like small characters for the houses. The cats will be in wonky log cabin blocks a bit like the bugs were. Stay tuned...