Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

??

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


A hippie with a purple brain. I guess that describes me. I haven't done much quilting in the last few days, in case you hadn't guessed. I need backing for two tops and that has stalled me a bit. Also, since we are leaving for Australia in less than three weeks, I have started packing. We will be spending two weeks in China on our way home. We are debating whether to go to Tibet or not. Either way, China requires warmer clothing than Australia so it's like packing for two different trips.

1 comment:

meggie said...

Turns out I am a hippie with a purple brain too!
How exciting for you, to be preparing for your trip.
We are having the oddest summer, now it is raining where we are, & is quite cool- lovely!