Search This Blog

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Back in the Saddle


It seems that I haven't done anything in the studio or on my blog for a long time. Today I intend to change that...
The fabric , book and yoyo makers were purchased on our trip to Saskatchewan. I have wanted a yoyo maker for some time and when I saw a both where they were demonstrating them, I bought two different sizes.


Whenever I get a new toy I have to try it out right away. These are the two sizes I bought. I guess I should have put something there to show the size. The big one is about three inches across. I thought the two of them together would make nice decorations for bags.

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Yo yos are so fun. Enjoy your new toy.

quiltmom anna said...

It looks like you found some lovely things on your trip, Joyce. I hope you had a wonderful wedding anniversary celebration too-
Yoyos are fun and I thing a trendy button or bead in the center on your bags would indeed be very cool.
Have fun with your new toy...
Regards,
Anna