Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Curry Dinner


Here is the dinner I made yesterday. On the right is Fried Cheese and Vegetable Curry (Paneer Kari from India) with Besan Roti which is a chickpea bread on the left. The small dish has the last of the pomegranate and yogurt sauce. I also served a pear chutney that I made when our pears were ripe. For dessert we had Apricot and Almond bread (Kimochdun) from Pakistan. All of these were delicious. Every single recipe that I have tried from this book so far have been wonderful. The downside? We are getting fat from eating so much bread!

4 comments:

Myra said...

Mmmmm.... curry... yum!!! I've had Roti many times, but not made with chickpea. Sounds interesting Joyce! 8-)

Chocolate Cat said...

This meal looks delicious. I have ordered this book for my husband for Christmas after seeing all the wonderful things you have been making.

Marlene said...

Dinner at your house looks divine! looks like you have having a great tiime in the kitchen.

Libby Fife said...

Fat or not, it looks tasty!